Advanced Paralegal Studies
Advanced Paralegal Studies
Website Short Description
Are you interested in pursuing a career in law? Then, take our detailed and in-depth advanced paralegal studies course. We understand that paralegals play a crucial role in the legal system and have to provide legal assistance to public and private clients.
Not only do paralegals need to be able to communicate effectively, but they also have to have a firm understanding of the law and other procedures. Understanding the skill sets as well as the crucial areas to focus on, our advanced paralegal studies course covers two main areas namely, corporate and litigation.
It is designed to help you learn the following core areas:
• Standard procedures for bankruptcy and requirements, including protections for Chapters 7, 11 and 13.
• Procedures for filing a civil lawsuit, including discovery phase, trial and appeal as well as negotiations for settlements.
• The role in investigations for pre-trial and trial.
• How to prepare legal documents for pre-trial and trial.
• Manage contact with clients and crucial witnesses as well as conduct interviews.
• Property ownership and property transfers.
• Requirements for establishing trust funds, making wills, managing guardianships and administering the estate to the descendants.
• Documentation, agreements and laws for protection of intellectual property and more.
With the help of our course, you can learn more about how to become a successful paralegal as well as learn more about the legal laws and systems that apply to you.
There are no specific prerequisites for this course. Though this program does not require previous legal training, it is highly recommended that students have previous experience or training in paralegal practices.
I. Bankruptcy Law
II. Civil Litigation
III. Interviewing Skills for Paralegals
IV. Probate and Estate Planning
V. Trial Preparation
VI. Business Entity Formation
VII. Corporate Document Drafting
VIII. Intellectual Property Law
IX. Real Estate Law
X. Private Business Mergers and Acquisitions
The course is also well suited for anyone who wants to gain more knowledge about legal principles and procedures as a paralegal.
Though this program is a self-paced program it is supported by an educational mentor. Educational mentors are subject matter experts who have years of experience in their field as well as the necessary educational training and credentials to work as an expert. The mentor is available to answer any questions a learner may have including questions on course content, course material, certifications, and even industry questions. Mentors also monitor the progress of learners to ensure training retention and program advancement. In eLearning, motivation is a key tool to success. Because of this, mentors provide encouraging comments, feedback, and coaching to motivate learners throughout the duration of the program to support completion and success!
All required reference materials are provided with this program. Technical requirements:
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
No customer reviews for the moment.